I admit I wanted a top end bread machine with special features and did a lot of looking to narrow the field. This model won me over on many counts. I am serious about incorporating healthy eating into my life and that means the more I can do at home the better. This bread maker is an upgraded model to one that already has a fantastic track record. I wanted a low carb option and a horizontal loaf, easy to use and guaranteed tasty bread and the Conair Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Lb convection bread maker seems to have all that and more.
- Programmable bread machine with convection fan adjusts speed and timing for foolproof results
- 16 preset menu options including Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings
- 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes; over 100 bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam combinations
- Audible tone indicates when to add mix-ins; 12-hour delay-start timer; power-failure backup
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
I love the look of this bread maker. It’s smooth brushed stainless steel and just looks fantastic in the kitchen. Elegant and high tech! I have lots of room so size is not an issue. I’m more interested in convenience and performance. Stay-cool handles keep your hands safe. The construction is first class and feels solid. I love the view portal to see the bread baking and the panel is clear and easily accessible with soft touch buttons. The unit comes with the usual accessories including non-stick baking pan and paddle with the addition of measuring cups.
- Preprogrammed low carb, gluten free and artisan bread cycles.
- Kneads bread superior to many other machines of its kind.
- Decent cookbook included.
- Easy to operate and horizontal loaf
- Many bread makers have only a standard delay timer but this model includes a very useful pause option as well as a power failure backup feature.
- Convection fan function which circulates the air around the loaf for better crust color and texture.
- There is a special beep that alerts you to take the paddle out if you like.
- If you are an experienced bread baker you should know that you can’t cancel a cycle in the middle to adjust risings.
- Also, you can’t set your own time for baking but must use the presets included.
- The machine has very loud beeps to alert you to remove the paddle or that baking is done.
The Conair Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Lb convection bread maker is a fantastic product. It’s a full featured, quality made bread maker and just perfect for anyone wanting to integrate healthy bread making into their home life. If you are careful to follow the steps of the instruction manual you can’t go wrong and will get excellent results every time. The choice of low carb, gluten free, and artisan settings clinched it for me. Hop over to Dough Bread Makers for some excellent comparisons.